Payment is due prior to the visit. Failure to pay or show good faith toward debts may result in rescheduling appointments with no medication forwarded, or, in extreme cases, termination of treatment. In the case of insured patients, any amount of a claim the insurance plan denies as the patient's responsibility will be billed to the patient, regardless of any previous quote of benefits the insurance may have given. All fees listed are prior to insurance billing.
We do not currently offer a sliding fee schedule, or have medication supplies, for patients unable to afford standard visit and medication rates. We refer patients to the MHMRA of either Galveston County or Harris County for those resources.
The rates are as follows:
We can file the following fees to insurance, if applicable, and they may be adjusted to a lower contracted rate, copay or coinsurance.
- Initial Assessment by M.D.: $200
- Medication Management Visit: $75
- Extended Med. Mgt. with Individual Therapy: $150
The following fees are not covered by insurance:
- Evaluation for GeneSight testing only: $100
- GeneSight results explanation only: $200
- Late Cancellation or No Show appointment: $50
- Prescriptions written outside scheduled appointments: $15
- Short letters or forms: $25
In addition, any other professional service that takes longer than 10 minutes, such as report writing, long forms, treatment summaries, telephone conversations and any similar services will be charged at $50 for each 15 minute interval.